This six-bedroom beachfront luxury villa is located inside the exclusive Punta Mita development on the Riviera Nayarit. This luxurious property is the result of the combination of experience and inspiration from the world-renowned architects Mestre and Collignon resulting in a network of pathways through reflection pools connects each unique structure.
Spa & Wellness
There are 6 ensuite bedrooms at Casa Majani:
– 5 suites, 1 additional garden bedroom, 8 baths, sleeps maximum of 12 adults (14 with children)
– Each suite has motorized blackout and sheer shades, flat panel TV, Blu-ray DVD, Control 4 remote control & wireless music streaming system
AMENITIES & SERVICES
– Palapa and Main Dining
– Family and Media Room
– Kitchen & Breakfast Dining
– Wireless Internet throughout
– Toll-free US and Canada calls, fax and scanner
– 63-inch Flat panel TV with Bowers and Wilkins home theater system in media room
– Satellite TV
– One indoor and three outdoor dining areas, each seats up to 12
– 14 Passenger van
– 6 Passenger golf cart
– Sub-Zero wine storage and house wine list
– Zoned air conditioning throughout
– Seasonal access to St. Regis and Four Seasons Resorts
– Villa pre-stocking
– Food and beverage costs
– Activities and excursions
– Staff gratuity
– Event fees
– Resort access
– Pool and Terraces
– Tucari Yoga Sanctuary
– Small gym with Precor elliptical machine, treadmill, bench and free weights
– 50 meters of Pacific oceanfront located inside the gates of the Four Seasons/St Regis Resorts gated community, Punta Mita
– 4 Town bikes
– 4 Paddle boards
– 2 Two person ocean kayaks
– Access to the Four Seasons/St Regis Resorts gated community Jack Nicklaus golf courses, Residents Beach Club, tennis club and fitness center
Also available: Surfing, horseback riding, paddle boarding, zip lining, tennis, kayaking, fitness center, mountain bike rentals, ATV.
WEDDINGS, EVENTS & MEETINGS
Wedding/Social events accepted (maximum 30 guests). The property is perfect for small corporate retreats or weddings.
Shopping – Sayulita, a charming village just a 20-minute drive from Casa Majani, is a shopping mecca full of art, jewelry, clothing and home decor. The many shopping options range from beach vendors and street artisans to boutique stores, but you won’t find Prada or Chanel in this beachside paradise.
Whale Watching – November through March is whale-watching season here in Banderas Bay. If you’re lucky you can see breaching and spouting humpbacks from the palapa and pools at Casa Majani. To get an exciting up-close experience, a private charter arranged by our concierge is highly recommended.
Marietta Islands Biosphere Reserve – Protecting 44 species of flora and fauna, Marietta Islands National Park is a sanctuary for reproduction, feeding and resting of migratory seabirds including the Blue-Footed Booby. This group of islands is home to a great variety of coral species and the biggest diversity of reef fish in the Bay of Banderas. Take a boat ride through gregarious groups of wild dolphins, snorkel through a multitude of King Angelfish and Giant Pacific Manta rays, explore by stand-up paddle the island’s many caves, photograph the rare blue-footed boobies and keep your eyes out for our winter visitors the humpback whales!